Nutrition For Life
You thought you had diet and exercise dialed in and felt great…
until life happened.
You jumped into a fitness and nutrition program with both feet and were getting into the best shape of your life… until you missed a workout or two, got stressed out, or gave into cravings, and before you knew it that fitness and diet plan went out the window.
Or maybe the strategies that used to work to help you stay at a healthy weight and feeling good no longer work for you. At some point we all realize we can’t eat like a 20-year old, so why do we try to diet like we did when we were 20?
Our bodies change with time, our activities change with time, and our nutritional needs change also.
There is a better way to lose weight and stay fit without counting calories, tracking points or exercising until you drop.
What you need is a foolproof foundation of healthy nutrition and lifestyle habits, along with a healthy dose of compassionate accountability so you can roll with life’s punches without losing ground and in the process discover how to meet your own unique needs.
Change is hard. It takes time to build a foundation that will last you through life. Maybe you’ve tried 6-week programs, or 30-day challenges, or other diets that helped you lose weight fast but it wasn’t sustainable. My Nutrition For Life program offers you bite-sized lessons to build healthy habits that will help you reach your goals, built-in accountability to help you become an even more awesome you, and…a real live coach to support you and keep you on course the whole way.
Watch this video for a preview of how the program works:
Knowing what you need to feel your best
Doing things that you can’t do now
Receiving the support you need to reach your goals
Never having to count calories or points again
Feeling great in your own body once again
All it takes is 15-30 minutes a day (and, yes, you can skip days and go on vacation).
What can you expect?
- A real, live, experienced coach focused on your success throughout the program
- Two private calls each month to check in and help keep you on track
- Opportunities to communicate through the online platform between calls
- Focus on bi-weekly habits that build the foundation for exceptional health and wellbeing
- Accountability through daily lessons that reinforce the habit you’re working on
- Nutrition guidance based on whole foods
- An optional workout program that is do-able, effective, and fits your lifestyle and goals
CAUTION: If you are looking for numbers or points to count; opportunities to feel shame, guilt or judgment; or gimmicks, this is NOT the program for you.
What are you waiting for?
HERE’S EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Daily emails guiding you from where you are to where you want to be with small do-able steps, nutritional habits to practice and lessons to reinforce your learning.
- Weekly reviews to help you reflect on your progress and stay on-track.
- Regular progress checks, surveys and assessments for accountability.
- A nutrition and lifestyle program that will help you create your own “owner’s manual” for healthy living.
- Scheduled calls with Coach Debbie to answer questions, review your progress and prepare for the weeks to come.
- Access to a private FaceBook group for asking questions and offering support, as well as sharing tips and tricks and ideas.
- An optional upgrade to include exercise programming tailored to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nutrition For Life?
Nutrition For Life is a 12-month coaching program designed to transform your approach to food by helping you build the habits and skills you need to lead a healthy life. The program is delivered automatically to your inbox using the ProCoach platform powered by Precision Nutrition, a world leader in the art and science of nutrition and lifestyle coaching. However, it is not enough to just deliver a program and expect it to magically transform you. As your coach, I am certified by Precision Nutrition and know well how to guide you, challenge you, and keep you accountable for the duration of the program. It’s not easy to change your body, but it is possible, and it takes time. It also helps to have someone on your side when the going gets rough!
Who is this program for?
-busy and need someone to guide their journey and keep them on track.
-struggling to practice healthy habits in a consistent way.
-tired of fad diets and rebound weight gain.
-confused by the crazy and often conflicting nutrition advice in the media and and want a simpler way of approaching food and meals.
If you are ready, willing, and able to try a new approach that goes at a relaxed and very human pace to build consistency in a meaningful way, this program is for you.
Who is this program NOT for?
What results can I expect?
What technology do I need for an online coaching program?
How much time will this really take?
We are all busy, but think of this as way to reclaim your time and improve your quality of life as you reach your goals. The lessons and habits won’t take more than 10-20 minutes a day. That said, once you start on-line coaching, you will notice you have:
- More time: no more traveling to appointments or classes
- Complete confidentiality: no more public weigh-ins or discussions
- Freedom to roam: log on to complete lessons or call in from wherever you are in the world.
- No more excuses!